Attire | Diplomas | FAQ | Graduate Students | Guest | Honors | Map | Needs | Undergraduate Students
- You need to fill out an Application for Degree Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.
- The name listed on your application for degree will be used for the commencement program and printed on your diploma
- You will NOT receive your diploma at the commencement ceremony, but you will receive a diploma cover.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the address provided on the application for degree, or you may schedule a pick up at the Office of the Registrar by calling 505.454.3410 or by email to email@example.com.
- Diplomas will be available six to eight weeks after semester ends.
- Major and concentrations are printed on diplomas; minors are not printed, however, they are printed on transcripts.
- If you receive two majors you will receive two separate diplomas.
- If you would like to order a “duplicate” diploma, you will need to submit a request form. The cost is $15 per diploma. This can be done at the Office of the Registrar or by submitting the Duplicate Diploma Request Form.
- If you have any other questions regarding diploma, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505.454.3410.