The New Mexico Highlands University Board of Regents will hold a special meeting on Friday, November 1, 2013 at 9 a.m., President’s Conference Room in the Rodgers Administration Building, on the main campus.
For disabled access or services call 454-3252 before the meeting.
For more information, call (505) 454-3387.
New Mexico Highlands University
Special Board of Regents Meeting
President’s Conference Room
Rodgers Administration Building
NMHU Main Campus
Las Vegas, NM 87701
November 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order – Chairman Sanchez
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda for November 1, 2013
4. Approval of the Minutes of October 19, 2013
5. 1st Quarterly Report – Action Item
6. President’s Report – Dr. James Fries
7. Executive Session – (1) Limited personnel matters related to the hiring, promotion, demotion, dismissal, assignment, resignation, or investigation or consideration of complaints or charges against an employee; (2) deliberations upon competitive sealed proposals for A/E services on Trolley Building; (3) threatened or pending litigation subject to the attorney-client privilege in which the University may become a participant; and (4) real estate acquisition or disposal. Pursuant to provisions of NMSA 1978, §10-15-1(H)(2)(6)(7)&(8).
8. Public Action as Necessary on Closed Session Discussions – Action Item