The New Mexico Highlands University Board of Regents will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 9 a.m., in the Animas Conference Room at the New Mexico Higher Education Department Offices, 2048 Galisteo, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
For disabled access or services call 454-3252 before the meeting.
For more information, call (505) 454-3387.
New Mexico Highlands University
Special Board of Regents Meeting
New Mexico Higher Education Department
Animas Conference Room
2048 Galisteo, Santa Fe, NM 87505
January 21, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order – Chairman Sanchez
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda for January 21, 2014
4. 2014 NMHED Funding Formula Presentation – Dr. Jose Garcia, Cabinet Secretary
5. President’s Report – Dr. James Fries, President
6. Executive Session – (1) Limited personnel matters related to the hiring, promotion, demotion, dismissal, assignment, resignation, or investigation or consideration of complaints or charges against an employee; (2) bargaining strategy preliminary to collective bargaining; (3) threatened or pending litigation subject to the attorney-client privilege in which the University may become a participant; and (4) real estate acquisition or disposal. Pursuant to provisions of NMSA 1978, §10-15-1(H)(2)(5)(7)&(8).