New Mexico Highlands University
Board of Regents Special Meeting
Student Union Building, Room 322
800 National Avenue
Las Vegas, New Mexico 87701
May 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Call to Order – Chairman Leveo Sanchez
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda for May 17, 2018
- President’s Report – Dr. Sam Minner
- Strategic Enrollment Management – Dr. Edward Martinez
A. Dual Credit Policy – Action Item
B. Undergraduate Admissions Policy – Action Item
- Executive Session – (a) limited personnel matters related to the annual performance evaluation and contract of Sam Minner, President of New Mexico Highlands University, and the hiring, promotion, demotion, dismissal, assignment, resignation, of or investigation or consideration of complaints or charges against any individual or public employee; (b) bargaining strategy preliminary to collective bargaining and; and (c) threatened or pending litigation subject to the attorney-client privilege in which the University is or may become a participant. All pursuant to NMSA 1978, § 10-15-1(H)(2)(5)&(7).
- Academic Affairs – Dr. Roxanne Gonzales
A. Policy on Allocation and Extended Utilization of Space – Action Item Faculty Collective
B. Acceptance of the Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 25 (Salaries) – Action Item
C. Acceptance of the Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 7.5 (Faculty Student Relationships) – Action Item
D. Acceptance of the Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement Article 15 (Academic Freedom) – Action Item
- Finance and Administration Report – Mr. Max Baca
A. 2009 Building America Bonds Resolution – Action Item
B. Internal Auditing Services RFP #18-006-3 – Action Item
C. Collective Bargaining Professional Salary Compensation – Action Item
D. Collective Bargaining Staff Compensation – Action Item
For disabled access or services call 454-3252 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to assure that any needed equipment can be made available or special arrangements can be made.
For more information, call (505) 454-3387.