Commencement Information for Undergraduate Students
Saturday, May 10, 2014, 2 p.m., John A. Wilson Complex on the Highlands main campus
The commencement ceremony is the campus-wide graduation ceremony for all students from all schools, colleges, and degree programs. Graduates will process across the stage to be recognized individually and will be given a diploma cover.
What is it necessary to participate in Commencement?
- Student must be eligible to complete all degree requirements by the end of the spring semester or summer semester 2014.
- Student must submit an application for degree (PDF) to the Office of the Registrar no later than March 14, 2014. This will generate the final degree check to determine eligibility to participate.
- Student must be cleared by the Office of the Registrar to participate in commencement.
- There will be a rehearsal for students taking part in the main campus commencement ceremonies on Friday, May 9, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the John A. Wilson Complex.
- Students attending the commencement ceremonies at any of the Highlands centers, should contact your designated center for more information.
- Graduates who participate in the commencement ceremony will be given a diploma cover.
- Tickets for guests are not required.
- Degree candidates will process across the stage and be recognized individually.
- Answers to common questions are provided in the frequently asked questions page. If your question is still not answered, please contact our office by either calling 505.454.3410 or email email@example.com.
- Graduates or guests with special needs should contact the Office of the Registrar.
- If you do not wish to attend commencement, feel free to email the Office of the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org, to be listed on the commencement program in absentia.
Academic Regalia (Cap & Gown)
- Line up for main campus commencement attendees will start at 1:30 p.m. at the John A. Wilson Complex on main campus.
- Name cards for the ceremony must be picked up at the northwest door on the first floor of the John A. Wilson Complex, starting at 12:15 p.m., prior to line up.