How to Change Your Password
How to change your Password in Windows 2000 or XP
- Log onto the system where you want to change the password.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE buttons.
Click the “Change Password…” button.
- This will open the Change Password window.
- Type in your old (current) password next to “Old Password”.
- Type in a new password next to “New Password”.
- Type in the new password again next to “Confirm New Password”.
- Click OK to acknowledge your password has been changed.
- Click “Cancel” to return to the desktop.