Information for SFCC and HEC Students


New Mexico Highlands University makes it easy for Community College of Santa Fe and Santa Fe Higher Education Center students to earn their bachelor’s degrees.

When you graduate with an associate degree from Santa Fe Community College, you can transfer to Highlands as a junior. In addition, we have worked with Santa Fe Community College to provide a seamless transition of credits that include:

Don’t wait to put your career on the fast track. Email or click the button below to find out more information!