Welcome to New Mexico Highlands University Office of Admissions. Please note all admissions requirements are listed in the Undergraduate/Graduate catalogs.
If you are a recent or past high school graduate who has never attended college, you may download our printable PDF version of our application below. If you prefer, please call the Office of Admissions for an admissions packet to be mailed to you.
Undergraduate Admission Application Download PDF
Non-Degree Admission Application
(undergraduate and graduate)
- Must submit a formal application for new freshman admission
- Must have graduated high school or completed a GED program
- Must have a 2.0 or higher grade point average (GPA)
- Submit ACT/SAT scores (Highlands' ACT code is 2640 and the SAT code is 4532)
- Must submit official high school transcripts
New Mexico Highlands University
Office of Admissions
Las Vegas, NM 87701-9000
Toll Free: 1.800.338.6648