Office of Graduate Studies

What We Do: 

The Office of Graduate Studies oversees admissions for graduate students, graduate assistantships allocations, and processes and approves all documents for graduate students.

Services we offer: 


  • Admissions
  • Graduate assistantships
  • Graduate scholarships
  • Processes and approves graduate student documents


  • Reviews and approves graduate documents

Contact Information: 

Germaine Alarcon- Administrative Assistant (505) 454-3373

Office Hours:

Douglas Hall 238

8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday


Q: Where do I find the graduate application?

A: or available at the Office of Graduate Studies Douglas Hall 238.

Q: Where do I send my application?

A: Office of Graduate Studies

     Box 9000

     Las Vegas, NM 87701


Q: What are the tuition and fees?

A: Current tuition and fees are online at

Q: What is the GPA requirement for admissions?

A: 3.0

Q: What is the application deadline?


Masters in Business Administration

  • Fall semester-May 15
  • Spring semester- November 15
  • Summer semester-April 15

Natural Resource Management

  • Fall semester-First Friday in April 
  • Spring semester- First Friday in November

Counseling and Guidance

  • Fall semester-April 15
  • Spring semester-October 31
  • Summer semester April 15

Q: Are official transcripts needed?

A: Yes, official transcripts are required from all schools attended.