Attention Students: E-bills have been sent to your self-service banner at www.nmhu.edu for the Spring 16 term. Payment is due March 11, 2016.
New Mexico Highlands makes it easy to pay your bill online.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To make a payment on Highlands’ website:
- Click on MY NMHU at the top left of this page and select “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your Highlands user name and password
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click “Online Payment” (bottom of page)
- Select term you want to make payment for and click on “Submit”
- Enter amount you want to pay and click on “Make Online Payment”
- Click on “Please Accept Agreement” check box in “Terms and Conditions” section
- You must fill out all items which have an asterisk.
- Your email address is required so that we can confirm the payment.
- Select method of payment (credit card, checking or savings)
- After you have supplied your credit card or bank account information, you click on“Submit” to complete the payment process.
- When your payment is accepted, you will see a “Payment Confirmation” screen. We recommend that you print this page for your records.
- Click on “Finish” to return to the “Online Payment Status” page
- Verify that your student account payment has been processed
- Check your email for payment verification.
Highlands University accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Payment can also be made with a checking or savings account.
To contact the Business Office, click here.
Enter MY NMHU here.