Instructions for watching the commencement live
You can test the streaming link at any time to see if you will be able to view the video stream.
Streaming will start at 1:45 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
Please read and follow instructions carefully.
Limitations: The live stream (IP VCR) will only work with a PC, and not compatible with a MAC, iPad or other portable communication devices. User must have a DSL internet connection or better, in order to view the ceremony.
- Click here Commencement Live Stream. This link will open in a new window.
- A video page will pop up. Select here to download the codec if Windows Media Player is unable to process the media stream.
- You will need to select, "click here" to install the video codec. You might see a yellow bar at the top of your browser windows that asks if you want to “Run Active X” or something similar. Please right click on the bar and say yes to the prompts.
- Save to your desktop. Then run software until completely installed.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows and repeat 1 and video should play. If it doesn’t work, restart your computer.
For technical help call 505.454.3391 after 9 a.m. Mountain time.