- Admission to the university, including receipt of high school (or GED scores) and college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores.
- A completed scholarship application, including personal statements and letters of recommendation.
- For need based scholarships, a completed FAFSA form sent to Highlands (School Code 002653).
For scholarships that contain a room and board award, submit these forms:
- Residence Hall Application and Contract (PDF)
- Family and Graduate Apartment Application (Document pending approval)
- Make sure your scholarship application and FAFSA are submitted by March 1 to be given priority in the scholarship awards process. Begin the process as early as fall of your senior year of high school or the fall before entering college. If you are a continuing or transfer student, begin the semester before you hope to receive aid.