Technical Help for Students
Welcome to the ITS Technical Self-Help for Students
You are a Highlands student and you want to look up your username, or change or reset your password.
Click here if you have any of the following problems.:
- I forgot my password and I want to reset it.
- I want to change my password.
- I do not know my username or Banner id.
- I have forgotten my Banner PIN and I need to reset it.
- If you are a faculty or staff member having problems with your user account, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 505.454.3496.
- Click here if you have any of the following problems.:
Highlands University ITS Technical Self-Help for Students
Click here to learn about Highlands University online services and how to access them.
- Survival tips and help for students from ITServices@NMHU. (Save Me)
- What are the online services?
- What is my password?
- How do I get to Highlands student email?
- Click here to learn about Highlands University online services and how to access them.
Frequently Asked Questions About Using Computers at Highlands
Click here for the list of questions and answers.
- This document offers information and best practices about using computers while at Highlands.
- Click here for the list of questions and answers.
ITS Policies on Computer, Network, and Email
Click here to view policies
- You can read the ITS policies that govern use of university computers.
- Click here to view policies
How to Order MS Software Online
You must have a working university student email account.
- Students can order some Microsoft Software online at student discounted prices.
- Click here to order MS Products
- This is offered directly by Microsoft who is responsible for all terms and conditions.
- You must have a working university student email account.
- How do students access SPSS on the HUSPSS server?
How to setup your NMHU @live email on the Smart Phone
- Go to Settings on the Smart Phone.
- Go to Accounts.
- Add Account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
For domain\username enter the full email address.
For Exchange Server.
- Use SSL connection
- For domain\username enter the full email address.
How to setup HU Mobile on your smart phone
Download Ellucian Go from:
- IPhone – App Store
- Android – Google Play
- App will be available on other devices soon.
- Start Ellucian Go.
- Select New Mexico Highlands University from the list.
- Download Ellucian Go from:
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 505.454.3496 or stop by the office. We are on the ground floor of the Donnelly Library.