Office of Campus Life and Conferences

Services We Offer: 

Student, faculty and staff IDs, campus involvement, facilities scheduling and reservations as well as scheduling of camps and conferences.

Contact Information:

Student Center Suite 301
505-454-3590, 3201 or 3495.


Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.

Sub Game Room: First floor of the Student Union Building

We offer a safe and fun space for students to enjoy a break before and after classes. The game room has two pool tables, a ping-pong table, Pop a Shot, air hockey, foosball table, and a variety of gaming consoles and live streaming TVs for sports and movies.

Contact Information:

Student Center, Suite 101
505-454-3123 or 505-454-3495.
SUB game room front desk (505)-454-3123

Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

COVID-19 protocols

  • 6-foot social distancing
  • Masks are mandatory for all on campus
  • Regular disinfection of all surfaces and equipment.
  • Maximum occupancy 20 individuals.
  • Everyone must sign in and out for contact tracing.


Q: Where do I get my student/faculty/staff/ID?
A: In the Office of Campus Life at any time during regular hours of operation.

Q: How do I join intramurals and what sports are offered?
A: Sports such as basketball, volleyball, dodgeball, softball and many others are offered throughout the academic year.  Contact our intramurals coordinator at 505-454-3201.

Q: How do I schedule a facility on campus? 
A: Fill out a Facilities Request Form and return to the Office of Campus Life.

Q: When does the Student Transportation Initiative run?
A: The Initiative runs during the academic year on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m.

Q: I want to start up a new student club/organization or join an existing one.  What do I do?

A: Chartering for all existing clubs is September 15 of each academic year.  Chartering of a new club may take place at any time during the fall semester only.  Pick up a packet in the Office of Campus Life.

Q: What are the hours of operation for the Game Room?  The Game Room is located in Room 201 of the Student Center (SUB).
A: The Game Room is located in Room 201 of the Student Center (SUB).  The Game Room is open during the academic year from 12 noon to 11 pm, every day of the week.  The Game Room is closed during the summer months.

Q: I understand that a Student Extreme Hardship Fund is being made available.  Where do I get information?
A: For further information and/or to pick up an application, visit the Office of Campus Life.

Q: The NMHU Emergency Food Bank/Basic Needs Pantry is available.  Where is it and when is it open?
A: The Pantry is located in the Game Room, Student Center 201 (SUB).  During the academic year, the Pantry can be accessed at any time during the regular hours of operation for the Game Room.  During the summer months, the Pantry may be accessed by contacting the Office of Campus Life.  Donations are accepted at any time.

Q: My group will need sleeping and meal accommodations for an upcoming camp.  Can this be arranged at NMHU?
A: As long as there is availability in our residence halls during your proposed stay, yes!  With regard to food services, arrangements must be made directly through them at 505-426-2119.

Q: I am in need of breakout rooms of various sizes for an upcoming conference, is this possible?
A: Yes, rooms can be arranged, based on availability.