Donnelly Library Information Desk will remain available to provide support for students, faculty, and staff while working from home. Library staff will be available by phone and email. There will be an online library information desk available. In-person support will not be available.
Donnelly Library does not expect a reduction in essential library services, with the exception of in-person support and circulation of physical library material like DVDs and print books. Staff will be able to assist with the following online services:
- Online Library Help Desk
- Electronic databases
- Streaming video services
- Online journals
- Online newspapers
- Online magazines
- Online catalog (LIBROS)
- Interlibrary loan (ILL) digital articles when available
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with ILL
- Electronic reserves
- Online tutorials
- Library instruction sessions upon request by faculty
- Contact April Kent at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- Library research course – LIBR 1100 – will be taught online
Library Information Desk Contact Info:
Hours of Operation for the Online Help Desk:
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. until classes begin.
When classes resume, our hours will be:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. –10 p.m.
Library staff will also be available by appointment via Zoom.