Student Success Center (SSC) staff are working remotely during our normal business hours. We are accessible via email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 505-454-3188, Microsoft Teams App, Zoom and text. Voice mail and email will be answered within the working day.
SSC does not expect a reduction in services. Our team will continue to:
- Hold virtual office hours 8-5 via Zoom Monday through Friday
- Invite undergraduate students to join their Microsoft Team
- Document activities in Degree Audit.
- Assist with class registration
- Guide students through the retro-add process
- Offer general student support via intentional electronic engagement.
- Prove holistic student engagement
- Conduct general university business
SSC Contact Information
Caroline Montoya 505-429-0463
David Esquibel 505-429-9840
Kristen Montano 505-426-4591
Ricardo Martinez 505-429-4295
Benito Pacheco 505-429-9830
Open daily 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Caroline Montoya https://nmhu.zoom.us/my/carolinemontoya
David Esquibel https://nmhu.zoom.us/my/desquibel
Kristen Montano https://nmhu.zoom.us/my/kmontano
Ricardo Martinez https://nmhu.zoom.us/my/rgmartinez
Invitation emailed by Student Success Coach to NMHU student email.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Additional hours of operation available upon request.