Updated April 30, 2018
Curriculum and Instruction
Dr. Seonsook Park:
- Parks, S. (2018). Chair and Discussant for a Roundtable Session at the Ninth Annual Korean American Education Research Association (KAERA) Conference, New York, New York.
- Chavez, R., Park, S., Lachance, J., & Valtierrez, M.A. (2018). Panel Discussion Participant at the Annual Meeting of the National Council of State Title III (NCSTIII) Directors, Preconference of National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE), Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, NM.
- Yerende, E., & Park, S. (2018. Accepted). Teacher preparation programs for Bilingual Education post-2016 elections. National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE) 2018, Albuquerque, NM.
- Park, S., & Mahbuba, M.U. (2017). Representative and report of APIAHF Healthier Together of New Mexico. VOICES 2017: Unite, Focus, Act: Expanding Networks for Health Equity, Washington, DC.
- Park, S., & Fischer, T. (2017). Acting like a scientist!: Rio Grande Rift experiment. Workshop presentation at The 2017 New Mexico Association for the Education of Young Children Annual Conference (NMAEYC), Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Ann Wolf:
- Wolf, A. (2018). Using Disciplinary Literacy Strategies to Support Reading in College Courses. Presentation at the College Literacy and Leaning SIG meeting. Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Wolf, A. (2018). Using Reading Strategies to Support Learning from Multiple Texts. Workshop Presentation at the 29th Annual Teaching Academic Survival and Success Conference. Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Wolf, A. & Russell, L. (2017). Disciplinary Literacy as a Bridge to Success in Mathematics. Presentation at the 50th Annual Conference of the College Reading and Learning Association, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Wolf, A. (2017). Navigating the Language of Math: Using Active Reading Strategies. Presentation at the 3rd Annual Arizona Association of Developmental Education Conference: Tucson, AZ.
- Wolf, A. (2017). Reading Strategies to Support Learning from Multiple Texts. Presentation at 5th Annual Central New Mexico Community College Conference on Teaching and Learning: Albuquerque, NM.
Publication (including Under Review)
- Wolf, A. & Russell, L. (submitted for publication, 2018). Working with Literacy in College Disciplinary Contexts. Journal of College Literacy and Learning.
Dr. Patricia Cruz
- attained tenure May 2017
Dr. Robert Karaba
- attained tenure in May 2017
- published a chapter in an educational leadership book