- This event has passed.
GOLI GABBAY presents “From Stress to Serenity”
November 18 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pmFREE
Join us, HU students/faculty/staff to a night of mental health and wellness with Goli Gabbay!
Please go to the HU portal to get your Zoom link for this event.
An innovator in integrative wellness, Goli has been at the forefront of combining the healing benefits of: yoga, mindfulness, meditation, yoga nidra and plant-based nutrition with neuroscience in a groundbreaking movement for mental health. With over twenty one years of experience teaching, Goli has earned the trust of universities, corporations, Los Angeles’ prominent psychological recovery centers, MDs, UCLA’s Collaborative Center for Integrative Medicine, celebrities, and royalty.
Goli is committed to uplifting humanity from the stresses of the fast-paced world by teaching people how to attain the deepest experience of peace, well-being and connection to our highest selves.
Drawing from twenty one years of teaching and clinical experience in mental health and wellness, Goli will teach you hands-on techniques and healthy lifestyle practices that will help you attain mental, emotional and physical well-being in our fast-paced world. In her interactive program, Goli will help you enhance your brain health, transform stress/anxiety and she will leave participants with a deep and tangible experience of mental, emotional and physical calm.
What you will gain:
• An understanding of the effects of chronic stress on the brain and body.
• The science behind how healthy lifestyle habits (ie. sleep, nature, plant-based nutrition, quiet/silence) generate mental, emotional and physical health and well-being.
• Hands-on practices that improve: mental focus, clarity, and concentration for greater performance and creativity.
• Simple relaxation techniques that create mental, emotional and physical calm within minutes.
• A profound experience of peace, spiritual connection, deep relaxation and ease.
What to bring:
Please log in 5 minutes early. Wear comfortable clothing to move in. Bring a yoga mat and pillow to sit on. And practice in a quiet space long enough to lie down in (for the guided relaxation.) Goli engages a lot with participants…please turn your cameras on, if comfortable, to create a warm community experience.