Welcome to the ITS Technical Self-Help for Students
1. You are a Highlands student and you want to look up your username, or change or reset your password.
Click here if you have any of the following problems:
I forgot my password and I want to reset it.
I want to change my password.
I do not know my username or Banner id.
I have forgotten my Banner PIN and I need to reset it.
If you are a faculty or staff member having problems with your user account, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 505.426.2215.
2. Highlands University ITS Technical Self-Help for Students
Click here to learn about Highlands University online resources and how to access them.
Survival tips and help for students from ITServices@NMHU. (Save Me)
What are the online services?
What is my password?
How do I get to Highlands student email?
3. Frequently Asked Questions About Using Computers at Highlands
Click here for the list of questions and answers.
This document offers information and best practices about using computers while at Highlands.
4. ITS Policies on Computer, Network, and Email
Click here to view policies
You can read the ITS policies that govern use of university computers.
5. How to Install Microsoft Office products on your own device:
Students, faculty, and staff are able to install Microsoft Office products on their own devices. Your Office 365 account comes with 5 licenses.
Click here for instructions to install.
6. How do students access SPSS on the HUSPSS server?
7. How to setup HU Mobile on your smart phone
Download Ellucian Go from:
IPhone – App Store
Android – Google Play
App will be available on other devices soon.
Start Ellucian Go.
Select New Mexico Highlands University from the list.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 505-426-2215 or stop by the office. We are located in the Student Center (room 216, within the Purple Pub).