The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research supports the university’s mission and institutional learning outcomes by providing the information needed to support data informed decision-making and by providing leadership for the university’s assessment and accreditation efforts.
- To provide timely and accurate reporting of institutional data to internal and external audiences.
- To provide information, guidance, and analytic support to the University’s faculty, staff, and administrators for purposes of informed decision making and planning.
- To provide institutional support and guidance for assessment and accreditation activities.
- To submit all mandated federal and state reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- To provide data support for institutional grant applications.
- To provide assistance to campus stakeholders for research-related activities, including research design, statistical analysis, and reporting of results.
- To produce the annual Factbook and Common Data Set, which provide a readily accessible summary of key institutional data points.
- To respond in a timely and accurate manner to ad hoc data requests by institutional stakeholders.
- To coordinate the design, development, deployment and analysis of institutional surveys.
- To work with academic departments to ensure effective measurement and reporting of student learning outcomes.
- To provide data support for institutional and departmental accreditation activities.
- To coordinate institutional activities directed toward maintaining compliance with the requirements of the Higher Learning Commission.
- To provide institutional data for external organizations and various proprietary surveys as appropriate.