Applications for 2020 have closed.
If you are an Educational Assistant (EA) who is currently working in the classroom, this opportunity is for you! The Grow Your Own Teacher Program is an opportunity provided by the State of New Mexico for assistance to defray the cost of tuition, books, supplies and living expenses. This is a needs-based scholarship and financial need is determined by Highlands’ Financial Aid Office.
The eligibility requirements are:
- You must be a U.S. citizen and a resident of New Mexico
- You must have been working as an EA for two years
- You must be in good standing with your school district
- You must be enrolled at least 1/2 time
- You must complete the FAFSA