Notice of the Filing of Form ETA 9035, Labor Condition Application, with the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by New Mexico Highlands University through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- This worker is being sought as a Assistant Professor of Political Science.
- A salary of $56,650 per year is being offered to this worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is 8/1/2023 to 7/31/2026.
- The employment will occur at 1005 Diamond Ave. Las Vegas, NM 87701.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at 1005 Diamond Ave. Las Vegas, NM 87701.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.