Information for Central New Mexico Community College Students

If you complete an associate of arts (A.A.) or associate of science (A.S.) degree at Central New Mexico Community College (CNM) or any regionally accredited New Mexico institution, the Highlands general education common core, proficiency, and university requirements can be waived. If you have your A.A. or A.S., you can begin working on your program requirements immediately. A minimum of 128 credits are needed to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.  Fifty-one of the undergraduate hours must be at the 300 and 400 level.

You can take CNM classes while enrolled at Highlands. A consortium agreement between Highlands and CNM allows you to be dual enrolled and receive financial aid for courses taken at both institutions.

Business Major program of study forms to transfer from Central New Mexico Community College to Highlands.