Student Concern Request

Do you have a question about services at Highlands or need help finding the right office? Fill out the form below or call Highlands’ Student Relations Coordinator at 505-454-3006 or We’re here to help!

Student Concern Form

  • NMHU will respond to questions submitted through this form by the close of the next business day.