ITS Help Desk will remain available to provide support for students, faculty, and staff, while working from home. Support staff will be available by phone and email. In-person support will not be available.
ITS does not expect a reduction in services, except for in-person support. Staff will be able to assist with the following services:
- Password resets
- Account login assistance
- Account creation for new employees
- Navigation of software, including Brightspace and Zoom
- Technology training, testing, and troubleshooting
- Assistance granting VPN and Remote Desktop access for those who need it
- Software installs
- Banner support
Online Services will remain available, including:
- Self-Service Banner
- Office 365 (Email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc)
- Banner Admin (users will need to establish a VPN connection)
- SPSS Server
*Respondus Lock Down Browser/Monitor
ITS Work Orders form: LINK
You are a Highlands employee and need a username and password.
- Click here to access the faculty/staff username application form.
- A username/password is required for Highlands employees to have access to university computers or online resources.
- Please complete the application and send it to the email address in the instructions or print out the completed application and take it to ITS.
- It takes about one working day for a username to be created.