ITS provide support for students, faculty, and staff. Support staff will be available by phone and email. Reach out to the Help Desk at 505-426-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Please be informed that ALL IT Support Services and request must be channeled through the ITS Help Desk. ITS is experiencing extraordinarily high volume of support requests – all requests called into the Help Desk will have a work order assigned and will be performed in the order received unless identified as critical or a high priority.
Staff are able to assist with the following services:
- Password resets
- Account login assistance
- Account creation for new employees
- Navigation of software, including Brightspace and Zoom
- Technology training, testing, and troubleshooting
- Assistance granting VPN and Remote Desktop access for those who need it
- Software installs
- Banner support
Online services include:
- Self-Service Banner
- Office 365 (Email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc)
- Banner Admin (users will need to establish a VPN connection)
- SPSS Server
ITS Help Desk Contact Info:
Hours of Operation:
Can be found HERE.
24×7 Support by D2L:
24×7 support is also available to the campus community through D2L. Support is available by phone and chat. Expert support for Brightspace is available to students and faculty.
Chat is available in Brightspace, under Technical Support (located at the bottom of the Brightspace homepage)
ITS Work Orders
Work Orders form: LINK
Office Phone Instruction
CISCO Quick Reference Guide: Document