ITS Help Desk will remain available to provide support for students, faculty, and staff, while working from home. Support staff will be available by phone and email. In-person support will not be available.
ITS does not expect a reduction in services, with the exception of in-person support. Staff will be able to assist with the following services:
- Password resets
- Account login assistance
- Account creation for new employees
- Navigation of software, including Brightspace and Zoom
- Technology training, testing, and troubleshooting
- Assistance granting VPN and Remote Desktop access for those who need it
- Software installs
- Banner support
Online Services will remain available, including:
- Self-Service Banner
- Office 365 (Email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc)
- Banner Admin (users will need to establish a VPN connection)
- SPSS Server
ITS Help Desk Contact Info:
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Support staff will also be available for extended hours to support Saturday and evening classes, and will be available for the first 30 minutes into the last class of the day.
24×7 Support by D2L:
24×7 support is also available to the campus community through D2L. Support is available by phone and chat. Expert support for Brightspace is available to students and faculty.
Chat is available in Brightspace, under Technical Support (located at the bottom of the Brightspace homepage)
ITS Work Orders
Work Orders form: LINK
Office Phone Instruction
CISCO Quick Reference Guide: Document