May I come to campus or one of the centers?

• All main campus and buildings are secured until further notice except for employees who have been deemed essential personnel. If you have been notified you are essential personnel, you must contact Campus Police at 505-454-3278 upon arrival and departure. Essential personnel at the centers must contact their center directors.

• Students who need access to their residence halls to pick up materials necessary to taking classes must contact the Housing Office at