ZOOM is the web teleconferencing tool used to hold classes simultaneously on the main campus and off-campus statewide centers.
- If your class includes an Online component, you will need a Zoom link for your students to be able to access the Zoom session. How to add a Zoom link to your Brightspace class (PDF)
- How to Record a Zoom Classroom
- How to Schedule a Meeting
- Ultimate Zoom Training: Here is the Recording
- Educating over Zoom
- What is Zoombombing? A new form of trolling in which a participant uses Zoom’s screensharing feature to interrupt and disrupt meetings and classes. How to Prevent Zoombombing
- Ultimate Zoombombing Training: Here is the Recording
Zoom for Mobile Devices
For mobile device check out the Zoom Mobile App.