All students are encouraged to bring the following materials with them to their tutoring session:
- a copy of your assignment sheet
- a hard copy of the text with which you will be working (i.e., your essay)
- your assignment on a USB flash drive
- any supplemental materials that may be of use during the session (textbooks, class notes, other research materials).
- Though not all of these items are required, the more you have for you and your tutor to review, the greater the possibility your session will be a success.