- Annual Operating Budget Process Fall 2018 (PDF)
- Budget Process Timelines (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 18-19 Budget
- Fall 2020 Budget Listening Presentation – (PDF)
- FY 2020 Budget Listening Session – September 20, 2018 (video)
- FY 2020 Budget Listening Session – October 4, 2018 (video)
- FY2020 Budget Listening Session – October 10, 2018 (video)
- Policy on Financial Stability (PDF)
- President Minner’s 2020 Priorities (PDF)
- Budget Template FY 2020 (Excel)
- Strategic Planning Group FY 2020 Priorities (PDF)
- Archived documents: click here
- Budget and Planning Committee Video – October 31, 2018
- Budget and Planning Committee Meeting Agenda and Documents-October 31, 2018 (PDF)
- Approved Budget and Planning Minutes of Committee Meeting April 2, 2018 – (PDF)
- Approved Budget and Planning Committee Minutes of October 31, 2018-(PDF)
- Budget and Planning Committee Video – November 28, 2018
New Mexico Highlands University is a public comprehensive university serving our local and global communities. Our mission is to provide opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to attain an exceptional education by fostering creativity, critical thinking and research in the liberal arts, sciences, and professions within a diverse community. For more information about our mission, click here.
Reminder: Completed budget requests (for new funds) and strategic plans are due August 31st.
Please refer to the Budget Process Timelines attachment and note that the Faculty Listening Session date has been scheduled for October 10, 2018.
It’s that time of year again regarding preparation of your budgets requests for FY20. Please be sure to review all the attachments and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or attend the listening sessions.
Attached are the following:
- Budget Process Timelines
- President Minner’s 2020 Priorities
- Strategic Planning Group FY20 Priorities Provided by Provost Gonzales
- Budget Template
Please use the attached Budget Template when submitting your budgets for 2020.
NOTE: Please refrain from creating your own budget template because this creates additional work on the administration’s part.
When submitting your budget in Excel (no PDFs) to the dean or vice president, use the following file naming convention:
Format: Department Abbreviation-Organization-Date-By (Example: ITS-28000-8-8-17-JoeGieri)
Should you need to make revisions to the original submission, please indicate after the person submitting the request that it is version 1 or 2 or 3, as the case may be. Example: ITS-28000-8-8-17-JoeGieri-V1)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Stephanie Gonzales, CPA|Budget Director
Vice President for Finance & Administration
Executive Administrative Assistant