Applying for on-campus housing
The housing contract is for one academic year: the fall & spring semesters
- A $200 application fee, $100 is refundable at the completion of the contract period if all terms of the contract are fulfilled. There is no additional application fee if the contract is renewed each year.
- Meal plan (required for residence halls only)
- Students are responsible for making financial arrangements and payments with the NMHU Business Office.
- Students are responsible for adhering to all Housing and Student Code of Conduct Policies.
- Written cancellations received before July 1 for all fall semester will receive a $100 refund; those received after June 30 will not receive a refund.
- Renewal applications canceled after June 30 will be assessed a $150 late cancellation fee.
Application for Summer Housing (PDF) | Application for Campus Apartments (PDF) | Meal Plan Application (PDF) | Application for Housing (PDF) | Parents Day Registration (PDF) | Application for Residential Living Waiver Form (Word doc.)
Spring 2017 Check in information schedule:
Thursday, January 12, 2017: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, January 13, 2017: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017 : 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Should you arrive on campus Saturday, January 14, Sunday, January 15 or Monday, January 16, please report directly to your assigned residence hall.
Housing and Student Conduct
New Mexico Highlands University
Las Vegas, NM 87701