Hours of Operation:
Starting Monday, April 6, the Post Office will be open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-11:30 a.m.
Please contact Campus Police to enter Student Union Building
Post Office and Central Receiving will remain available to provide support for students, faculty, and staff on an abbreviated schedule. Support staff will be available by email.
Post Office and Central Receiving does expect a reduction in services. Staff will be able to assist with the following services:
- USPS, FedEx, UPS, and other mail carriers.
- Post Office and Central Receiving will accept packages from vendors on a normal schedule until further notice. However, the post office and central receiving office located at the student union building will only be open from 9 to 11a.m., Monday through Friday. Students, Staff, and Faculty may pick up and drop off mail during these times by contacting Campus Police at 505-454-3278. Campus Police will dispatch the Post Office during abbreviated schedule.
- Mail Boxes-Departmental and Student
- Mail boxes will be accessible to Campus Community between 9 and 11 a.m., Monday through Friday. Please contact Campus Police at 505-454-3278 to dispatch the post office. Departments should contact email@example.com to arrange delivery of departmental mail and packages.
- Deliveries will be made as needed, until further notice. Post Office and Central Receiving will work to coordinate entry into closed buildings with Campus Police.
- Urgent packages
- If you have a package that needs to be delivered via outgoing mail, or to a department, and it is urgent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the need.