Services offered by the Highlands Post Office:
- Mailbox rental and a drop-off for all on-and off-campus mail.
- Box rentals are available to faculty, staff, and students at a cost of $20 per semester.
- Key deposit is $20, to be refunded when the box is closed.
- Once the academic year is over and I plan on returning the following fall, do I need to close my box? No, we will hold it for you as long as you advise us of this.
- What will happen to my mail if I don’t have a mail box? A student without a mailbox or any mail received will be returned to sender.
Contact information :
Campus Post Office
Student Union Building, SUB 130
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – noon and 1 – 4:30 p.m.