Student Accounts Receivable will remain available to provide support for students, faculty, and staff, while working from home. Support staff will be available by email. In-person support will not be available.
Student Accounts Receivable does not expect a reduction in services, with the exception of in-person support. Staff will be able to assist with the following services:
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit
- Please submit accounts payable direct deposit authorizations with a voided check, copy of a savings ID card, or information form from your financial institution via email to email@example.com
- Retro Drops/Withdrawals/Adds
- Please submit retro drops/withdrawals/adds and backup documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third Party Billing
- Please submit all third party billings to ThirdPartyBilling@nmhu.edu
- NMHU Invoice Checkout and Return
- If an NMHU invoice needs to be checked out, email email@example.com with your request and an SAR staff member will assist you.
- Please submit all NMHU invoices checked out from the Business Office to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a hard copy and are unable to scan in, please send it to the post office for routing.
- All payments if possible will be redirected to our online processor, TouchNet. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Checking & Savings Account payments are accepted on TouchNet.
- Any checks, money orders, or cashier checks will need to be sent to:
Las Vegas, NM 87701
- Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Please submit all questions regarding payments to email@example.com
- Student Account Inquiries
- Please submit all questions regarding student accounts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accounts Receivable Contact Info:
Phone: 505-454-3444. Please leave voicemail and SAR will respond via email.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.