- This event has passed.
Goli Gabbay: MindBody|Earth – Mindfulness as a Life Style
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
On Tuesday, April 20 at 6 p.m. Join Goli Gabbay in MindBody|Earth – Mindfulness as a Life Style
Go to the HU Portal for Zoom Link access!
M I N D B O D Y | E A R T H M I N D F U L N E S S A S A L I F E S T Y L E
In this comprehensive environmental education keynote talk and master class, Goli
inspires participants with an in-depth understanding of today’s environmental issues
and hands-on, practical ways to reduce our impact on the environment, improve
animal welfare, and boost our health and well-being.
Y O U W I L L G A I N
• An understanding of bigger, global environmental issues (deforestation, habitat loss, species
extinction, and climate change)
• Simple, everyday practices we can do to protect the Earth
• A look at climate emergencies (Australia & the Amazon) and their parallels
• An understanding of the widespread and far-reaching impacts of animal agriculture
• Understanding the link between animal agriculture and human pandemics (Ebola, Bird Flu, Swine
Flu, Mad Cow Disease, Sars, Nars, Covid19)
• The most powerful action we can take to protect the planet, improve our health and prevent
A B O U T G O L I
Goli Gabbay is a speaker, educator, scholar, and innovator in integrative health and wellness. With
over 22-years of teaching and clinical experience, she has been at the forefront of combining the
healing benefits of: yoga, mindfulness, meditation, yoga nidra and plant-based nutrition with
neuroscience in a groundbreaking movement for mental health. She speaks and leads wellness
programs to universities all over the nation and has worked with global organizations, world class
athletes and entertainers, MD’s, prominent psychological recovery centers and royalty.
A graduate of UCLA’s Institute of Sustainability + the Environment, she has also designed and
implemented leading edge environmental programs and public education campaigns for:
luxury hotels (including the iconic Hotel Bel Air and Four Seasons Beverly Hills,) government
agencies (including the City of Santa Monica, the City of Los Angeles, the State of CA),
corporations, manufacturing plants, and an array of NGO’s (including the United Nations