The team at the New Mexico Highlands University Center for Professional Development and Career Readiness is here to help you get the job and internship you want! We’ve partnered with Handshake, the largest career community for college students on a virtual career fair taking place on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020.
We’ve already created your Handshake profile with your basic information. Sign in today to explore careers, find amazing jobs and internships, and connect with other students that share your career interests. If you have already created your profile, please log in to start selecting you sessions to attend. Both links are provided below.
To date we have 15 employers who have registered for the fair with over 18 group sessions to choose from and over 105 individual sessions as well. There will be additional employers and sessions in the coming days. Log back in to see.
The companies registered are as follows:
• Sandia National Laboratories
• Los Alamos National Laboratories
• NMHU School of Social Work- Graduate
• UNM- Anderson School of Management
• UNM- School of Law
• Atkinson and Co, CPA’s
• Carr, Riggs, and Ingram, LLC
• Christus St Vincent’s
• Presbyterian Medical Services
• Pueblo of Sandia Educational Services
• Southwest Family Guidance Services
• The GEO Group- US Corrections
• Angel Fire Resort
• Enterprise Rent-a-Car
• FBI- Federal Bureau of Investigation