The Office of Career Services supports the mission and goals of the university by assisting students and graduates with integrating their academic and career goals. We foster partnerships with employers and the entire campus community. The services we provide to your students include:
- Don’t cancel that class – we are glad to provide class presentations on career-related topics customized to your academic area and student audience. Complete a Class Presentation Request Form
- Arrange employer information sessions in your classes.
- Schedule meetings with employers to promote your academic programs.
- Provide current labor market trends/resources to support your academic programs.
- On-campus student hiring process
- Class Presentation Request Form
- Classroom videos on job search topics
- Faculty and Career Services Partnership (PDF)
- A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- Suggested Guidelines for Writing References
- Sample Faculty Reference letter
- Writing a Reference Letter – discussion of the issues surrounding letters of reference
- NACE Salary Calculator