Media Arts One-of-A Kind AmeriCorps Program
- Through paid AmeriCorps jobs, our media arts students are making their mark using the latest multimedia technology at New Mexico museums and cultural organizations.
- It’s the only program of its kind in the nation, and is another successful partnership with the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs.
- Our AmeriCorps students are creating interactive exhibits and websites, producing videos and documentaries, creating graphic designs and original print materials, and digitizing museum collections and exhibits to post online.
- Our AmeriCorps volunteers receive living allowances, on-the-job training, and education awards for graduate school.
- It’s another chance to network and build your portfolio.
Media arts students headed to work on AmeriCorps project at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory near Socorro, New Mexico.
Questions about Highlands Media Arts AmeriCorps?
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- Bradbury Science Museum
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science
- Roswell Museum and Art Center
- Museum of Art Governor’s Gallery
- City of Las Vegas Museum
- Museum of Indian Arts & Culture