Returning Students

Welcome back! We are happy to know you are returning as a student to the NMHU system. If you have been out of school for more than three consecutive terms, you’ll need to submit anĀ  application for admission. Have your official college transcripts from each college previously attended sent to the office of student recruitment and undergraduate admissions. Transcript request form. New Mexico Highlands University Office of Student Recruitment & Undergraduate Admissions Box 9000 Las Vegas, NM 87701 Phone: 505-454-3394 Fax: 505-454-3511 Email Admissions