New Mexico Highlands makes it easy to pay your bill online.
E-bills have been sent to your self-service banner at www.nmhu.edu for the Fall 14 term. Payment is due August 11, 2014.Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a payment on Highlands' website:
- Click on MY NMHU at the top right of this page and select “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your Highlands user name and password
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click “Online Payment” (bottom of page)
- Select term you want to make payment for and click on “Submit”
- Enter amount you want to pay and click on “Make Online Payment”
- Click on “Please Accept Agreement” check box in “Terms and Conditions” section
- You must fill out all items which have an asterisk.
- Your email address is required so that we can confirm the payment.
- Select method of payment (credit card, checking or savings)
- After you have supplied your credit card or bank account information, you click on“Submit” to complete the payment process.
- When your payment is accepted, you will see a “Payment Confirmation” screen. We recommend that you print this page for your records.
- Click on “Finish” to return to the “Online Payment Status” page
- Verify that your student account payment has been processed
- Check your email for payment verification.
Highlands University accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Payment can also be made with a checking or savings account.
To contact the Business Office, click here.