Job announcements posted below will provide the contact person and the application process, which may vary for each job. Off-campus employment, internships and professional jobs are listed for your convenience, however they do not represent an endorsement or recommendation by the University. Please research and use your discretion when responding and applying for these jobs.
On-campus Student Jobs
Off-campus Part-time Jobs
Internships and Summer Jobs
For questions related to on campus jobs below is a list of department information.
Career Services Center
Felix Martinez Bldg.,Room 230
- Job postings, application assistance, cover letters, résumé writing, interviewing skills, and job search strategies.
web page http://www.nmhu.edu/career-services/
Financial Aid Office
Felix Martinez Bldg., Room 240
- FAFSA application, Federal and State Work-Study eligibility and awards.
web page http://www.nmhu.edu/financial-aid/work-study/
Human Resources Office
- Work authorization and tax documents, timesheet, payroll, safety issues, work injuries
web page: http://www.nmhu.edu/human-resources/
International Education Office
Student Union Bldg., Rm. 311
- Work authorization for international students.
web page: http://www.nmhu.edu/admissions/international-admissions/
Douglas Hall, Rm. 239S
- Graduate assistantship and graduate school admissions.
Web page: http://www.nmhu.edu/office-of-graduate-studies/